Sunday, February 1, 2009

WALTER EGAN-FUNDAMENTAL ROLL


Walter Egan-Fundamental Roll (1977)
  1. Only The Lucky
  2. Won't You Say You Will
  3. Waitin'
  4. Feel So Good
  5. Yes I Guess I Am
  6. When I Get My Wheels
  7. Where's The Party
  8. She's So Tough
  9. Tunnel O' Love
  10. I'd Rather Have Fun
  11. Surfin' & Drivin'

  12. This was Walter's debut album, produced by Richard Dashut & Lindsay Buckingham. Featuring Stevie Nicks on backing vocals on most tracks, this LP made it to #137 on the Top Albums chart and spawned the minor hit, Only The Lucky [#82], also recorded by Gene Cotton on his Save The Dancer album.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/192330153/WE-FR.zip

Joe Chemay said...

Jimmy Webb - Twilight Of The Renegades
http://rapidshare.com/files/152190540/JimmyWebb.rar.html
pass - deanaax

Kosta said...

THANKS!
i don't know this album, but big fan of Strevie Nicks backing vocals (Dane Donohue....)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
thanks for this - and all other shares here on your wonderful site!
This album is of interest for me since I love all the stuff Stevie Nicks is involved.
Greetings
Woody