Monday, January 26, 2009

SHERBET-HOWZAT

Sherbet-Howzat (1976)
  1. Howzat!
  2. Motor Of Love
  3. The Swap (You Can Get A Lot)
  4. Can't Find True Love
  5. I'll Be Coming Home
  6. Lady Of The Night
  7. Gimme Love
  8. If I Had My Way
  9. Hollywood Dreaming
  10. Dancer
  11. Blueswalkin'
Happy Australia Day!
Here's the breakthrough album from the 5-man Australian band, Sherbet, titled Howzat. The title track reached #61 as well as reaching the Top 5 on the UK charts. The band would find success again the the early 80's as the Sherbs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/189741091/Sherbet.zip

Anonymous said...

I always found The Sherbs to be much more westcoast than Sherbet, and I have the anthology, and Howzat really was their only really good song.
On the other hand Daryl Braithwaites solo albums are all essential, and he has just released a new album called The Lemon Tree, which I think is well worth checking out. He still has an awesome voice!